We value your feedback
At AMMotorwerkz we are committed to the delivery of excellence by adhering to the highest customer service standards.
Whether you are providing feedback or making a complaint, your input is the key to improving our products and services.
Providing your feedback to us
Your feedback helps us maintain a high standard of service and ensures that our products and services match your needs. If you would like to provide some feedback or make a suggestion about how we can improve our service, please let us know.
Making a complaint
If you have encountered a problem with our service or an issue on our website, or if you have any concerns about a procedure or compliance issue, we would like to hear from you. We will investigate the complaint, answer your questions and do everything we can to regain your confidence in us.
AMMotorwerkz has established a process for dealing with customer complaints that satisfies our obligations under the relevant legislation.
You can tell us about your concerns either by e-mail with FEEDBACK as the subject. We would prefer the complaint to be made in e-mail, as this helps to reduce the risk of misinterpretation or misunderstanding from our end.
To help us assist you with your concerns, we ask that you:
- gather all the supporting documents relevant to the complaint;
- think about the questions you would like us to answer; and
- tell us what you think would be a reasonable response to your complaint.
Once received, the relevant department will:
- gather information to investigate your complaint and identify the possible cause(s);
- consider the most effective course of resolution;
- communicate and discuss our findings with you and agree to a plan of action; and
- if a resolution cannot be reached, refer you to the relevant external dispute resolution scheme.
You may contact us to provide feedback or make a complaint, in any of the following ways.
By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with FEEDBACK as the subject
Use the form below and writing FEEDBACK on the first line.
By telephoning AMMotorwerkz on +65 6816 1646
We would like to assure you that at AMMotorwerkz all matters are dealt with seriously and in a confidential manner.