BELOW ARE THE LIST OF PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES THAT ARE IN PLACE AT OUR STORE:
In line with government regulations, we have implemented SafeEntry (check-in and check-out) at all our premises for all staff and visitors. For more information on this, please visit: https://www.safeentry.gov.sg
Visitors are required to observe the COVID-19 regulations by the Singapore Government such as compulsory wearing of masks and safe distancing practices.
TEMPERATURE SCREENING AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE.
Visitors’ contact details will be recorded for monitoring purposes. Visitors with temperatures above 37.5 degrees Celsius will be denied entry to our premises and will be encouraged to seek the advice of a medical professional.
OTHER SAFTEY MEASURES.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented throughout the premises.
- Regular cleaning of our premises.
- Providing hand sanitisers to our customers upon request.
For the safety of our staff and customers, we will deny entry to visitors exhibiting:
- Signs of ill health
- Visitors who have travelled to the affected countries/regions as listed by Ministry of Health (MOH) within the last 14 days
- Visitors who are on self-quarantine, have been issued Leave of Absence (LOA) and/or Stay-Home Notice (SHN)